The Regional Institutes of Education
The Regional Institutes of Education (RIEs) located at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Mysore introduces an opportunity for pre-service and inservice education to cater educational needs of teachers/teacher educators in the States and UTs under their jurisdiction. Different types of training programs are proposed by the organization to serve the teachers professionally. We will update about the requirement as soon as Regional Institute of Education Bhopal publish a new 2016 recruitment notification. So, in order to know more and latest updates about the job post keep visiting RIE Bhopal jobs notification for the year 2016 & 2016-17.
Total No of Vacancies: – 07
- TGT (Science): 01
- Lab Technician: 01
- Engineer Gr-II: 01
- Jr Project Fellow: 04
Age Limit: –
- Candidates age limit should be less than 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualifications: –
- For post 1 candidates must have acquired Integrated course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT.
- For post 2 candidates must have acquired MA in Psychology, B.Ed, M.Ed.
- For post 3 candidates must have acquired Diploma in Radio/ Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering.
- For post 4 candidates must have acquired M.Sc (Maths)/ M.Ed/ MA in Geography/ History/ Economics/ MA in English/ Hindi.
Note: – It is needed for the candidates to go through the official website of http://riebhopal.nic.in/ to know more about the job post. This will be helpful for them to know about the available jobs and apply for the eligible one. We are here to inform you about the latest job postings. We are not liable for any kinds of communication gap or error. Hence, it is advised to go through the official website and collect the needed info.