Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
National Bank of India is searching for resigned bank officers in scale III or more, having background of working in any open segment bank/SBI (i.e. our Bank/some other Public Sector Bank/State Bank of India) and with applicable skill, for enlistment on contract premise as Incharge for FLCC in Buldhana regions. The last date for receipt of use is twelfth January 2017.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Contract Period|
|Incharge of FLCC||Less than 65 Years with Sound Health||01 Year, Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.|
Contract Amount: The agreement sum should be settled as the last pay and recompenses drawn by the officer less the underlying measure of benefits settled before substitution in addition to alleviation and so on payable consequently OR ₹ 25,000/ – every month, which ever is lower. Assist a single amount measure of ₹ 5000/ – every month should be paid towards versatile, movement and so on.
(1) Essential – Graduate/Post Graduate degree from an UGC perceived University.
(2) Desirable – Officers with rustic advancement foundation i.e. Farming Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/Agriculture officers changed over to Mainstream of saving money/Lead District supervisors and Faculty pioneers/Faculty individuals from Training Centers/Colleges with
specialization in Rural Development and so on should be favored.
(1) Candidate ought to have resigned on VRS or on achieving superannuation with least 20 years of administration of which no less than 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(2) He ought to have filled in as Branch Manager in any scale in a country branch for no less than 3 years.
(3) He ought to have unblemished record and have attractive administration endorsement from the past manager.
(4) Should be well acquainted with the nearby dialect.
(5) Should have resigned from scale III or above. Name of resigned Scale-II officers might be considered for the post of Counselors/Incharge for FLCCs (Not for RSETI).
(6) Should be inhabitant of Maharashtra State.
Qualified hopefuls need to present their applications in the recommended design. Address the application, Super-scribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Incharge of FLCC on contract” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, “Mangesh” Adarsha Colony, Gorakshan Road, Akola – 444001 (Maharashtra). The Last date for receipt of use is 12/01/2017.
Point by point Notice >>
National Bank of India, a main Public Sector Bank is searching for Retired General Manager of Scheduled Commercial Bank/CGM of RBI/NABARD and Other Financial Institution having knowledge of working in Priority Sector side of keeping money. The last date for receipt of utilizations is twentieth January 2017.
Enlistment of Chief Executive Officer (Society/Trust for RSETIs and FLCCs) on Contract premise – 2017 at Mumbai
Name of Post
CEO (Society/Trust for RSETI and FLCC)
Under 65 Years
₹ 65,000/ – p.m. whichever is less
Contract Period: The competitor should be selected on Contract Basis for a time of Two years and the Contract might be ended by either side by giving one month take note.
(1) The candidate ought to have superannuated or have taken VRS or Retiring prior to 31.12.2016, at the level of General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank and CGM of RBI/NABARD and Other Financial Institution.
(2) He ought to have the presentation in working of Priority Sector side of the Banking and ought to have least Ten years experience of acting as an Officer.
(3) Weightage will be given for his/her experience of working in the Rural/Semi Urban Branches in different limits i.e. Branch Manager/Field Officer/Agriculture Finance Officer and furthermore at Senior Management level as Lead District Manager as well as Regional Manager or potentially Chairman, RRB and additionally Zonal Manager and furthermore encounter if any in RSETI/FLCC issues in any way.
Determination Process: The qualified competitors will be called for individual connection and the choice of the Bank in his/her respect might be last.
Application Fee: A Non-Refundable expense of ₹ 1000/ – payable to method for Draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank attracted support of “National Bank of India – Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (Society/Trust for RSETIs and FLCCs) and payable at Mumbai. which is non-refundable.
Instructions to Apply: Applicants need to present their applications in the endorsed arrange. The Last date for receipt of use is 20/01/2017. Address the application, Super-scribing “Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer (Society/Trust for RSETI and FLCC)” to General Manager – HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, seventeenth Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.